Servo Press Line
Standard Servo Press
The Promess Electro-Mechanical Assembly Servo Press (EMAP) is a fully electric, programmable motion controlled ball screw press with integrated motion control and monitoring.
Promess offers 33 different Electro-Mechanical Assembly Servo Presses with capacities ranging from less than an ounce to over 200,000 pounds to fit any application.
The Promess Electro-Mechanical Assembly Servo Press offers you the most competitive, accurate, and efficient solution to any assembly requirement.
The EMAP brings you the ability to literally clone your original assembly, and then forces the system to duplicate – very precisely – all ongoing production. If, for some reason, the system cannot reproduce it, a fault condition will tell you that you have made a component outside the desired parameters.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities ranging from less than an ounce to over 200,000 lbs
- Clean running
- Fully electric
- Energy efficient
- In-process verification and monitoring
- Ball screw design that features dynamic press load capacity 2.5 to 3 times greater than the stated load capacity
- Integrated load cell
- Servo system sized to read press load capacity within the continuous current zone of the motor and drive
- Push or pull with equal accuracy
- 360° mounting orientation
- Network multiple systems
- Data acquisition and storage
- Easy to use Windows based software
EMAP System Includes
- Ball screw servo driven press head
- Integrated force and position transducers
- Servo motor and Preamplifier
- DrivePRO Servo Amplifier
- Promess MotionPRO controller
- Windows based Promess application software
- Motor power cable
- Motor encoder/resolver cable
- Signal Cable from preamplifier to Motion controller
- External sensor(s) with signal conditioning electronics (optional)
- Components mounted into an optional electrical panel
- Desktop or panel PC (optional)
Flexible System Configurations
Promess software solutions offer a very high level of flexibility, allowing our customers to configure the system solution to fit their process requirements.
|1||100, 300||200, 150|
|8||200, 350, 500||200|
|12||200, 350, 500||200|
|20||180, 350, 550||200|
|30||180, 350, 550||200|
*Other sizes, stroke lengths, and speeds are available.