We are looking for a detail-oriented accounting associate who loves numbers. The ideal candidate will be pursuing a degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or who has 2 years of accounts payable and receivable. Strong computer skills and competency in Microsoft Excel and Word are preferred.
Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Accounts Payable – Expense report reconciliation and payment, processing of vendor invoices and matching with purchase orders and receivers; and vendor payments.
- Research and resolve vendor invoice and payment issues. Monitor accounts payable
- email inbox.
- Accounts Receivable – Assist with processing incoming customer payments. Mailing of
- customer statements and collections.
- Petty Cash replenishment
- Assist with daily bank reconciliations
- Assist with month end expense accruals, prepaids, other closing entries, and running
- Financial Statements and Reports.
- Assist with overflow of Sales Quotes, Order Entry, and Customer Invoicing.
- Administrative Duties – Assist with Answering telephones and paging appropriate staff.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player.
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- Strong math and organizational skills.
- Attention to details and apply principals in a consistent manner.
- Willing to learn and grow into your position.