Promess is a fast growing, customer driven technology company, looking for innovative and self-motivated interns to fill roles in the Electrical Department.
Interns will be working side by side with the other members of the electrical department on projects that contribute to the success of Promess.
Possible Areas of Work:
• AC and DC circuit analysis
• Assembling prototypes
• Soldering – assembly and rework
• Creating and maintaining Bill of Materials (BOM) for PCBs
• Software development – C, C++, C#, etc.
• Troubleshooting software and hardware using oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
• Working with AC servo drives and motor
• Using AutoCAD Electrical to draft electrical schematics, panel layouts, and
drawings for industrial electrical systems.
• Enrollment in an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in the fields of electrical or
• Minimum 2.7 Cumulative GPA