Sensing Systems for Manufacturing
Additional developments followed in both the pressing and torque testing areas. While still specializing in force and torque measuring systems Promess continued to develop systems that utilize various sensors including; pressure, flow, laser and temperature transducers to measure and react to process variables, adjusting the process in real time to produce good parts each and every cycle .
Today Promess is known as the manufacturer of complete turnkey monitoring and motion systems used in a wide variety of Assembly and Test applications around the world. Promess delivers the complete system including the mechanics, control electronics, all the sensors, amplifiers and software. Promess also provides pre-project application engineering assistance, installation support and training services.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Promess delivers the complete system, including the mechanics, control electronics, all the sensors, amplifiers and software. Promess also provides pre-project application engineering assistance, installation support and training services.
Under Sell – Over Support
Successfully engineered technology-based solutions that have:
- Controlled and/or monitored billions of cycles
- Assembled and/or tested millions of components and assemblies for thousands of customers
- North American based manufacturing company
- Invest 15% of annual sales in future growth of our customers
- Design, develop, manufacture, and support all products, software, and applications from our campus in Brighton, MI
- Allows us to retain complete control over every facet of our product
- Eliminates the delay, difficulty, inconvenience, and cost of dealing with a foreign manufacturer
Our Technical Resources
- Employ more technical support than all of our competition combined
- Built an engineering team with over 185 years of combined experience
- Provided for the duration of the application and beyond
- Available to both the OEM and End User World Wide 24/7/365
Promess has a physical presence in 23 countries around the world with aggressive growth plans for North & South America as well as Europe. With the doubling of its facilities in both the U.S. and Germany and the expansion of our presence in Mexico and South America; Promess is poised to continue its growth well into the future.
Our Success has been based on innovative products and responsive customer service that meets real world requirements for improved quality and manufacturing efficiency in the market we serve.
That business model has supported our growth since 1984 and we are confident it will continue to be successful in the future as a participant in the global economy.” – Larry Stockline
Promess is a 30 year old firm that develops, manufactures and markets its family of sensing devices, electronics, assembly presses and test systems on a global basis.
Stay up to date on the latest news from Promess
Event and webinar notifications, case studies, how to articles, product releases and more.