Torque Assembly Systems (TorquePRO)
From the typical to the complex and from the light loads to very high torque, the Promess family of TorquePRO systems offers a complete solution for Builders and End Users. The TorquePRO has the ability to both control and monitor the rotational torque and angle in real time through a closed-loop feedback system.
Standard TorquePRO: The ideal solution for torque assembly and test applications up to 200Nm. Sleek, compact design allows for easy integration into new or existing equipment. Every system is designed with built-in mechanical overload protection, making it virtually impossible to damage the torque transducer through unexpected torque spikes.
Hollow Shaft TorquePRO: Tired of testing components for torque functionality prior to assembly with the knowledge that the characterization will change once the final mating is done? Explore the possibilities that the Promess Hollow Shaft TorquePRO’s can offer to eliminate this ‘test before assembly’ headache.
Features & Benefits
- Move to an angle
- Move to a torque
- Move to multiple positions and torques within same program
- Hold a constant torque
- Data acquisition and analysis
- Signature monitoring
- Advanced data analysis
- Easy to integrate
- Base mount / face mount options
- Smooth running servo technology
TorquePRO Systems Include
Flexible System Configurations
- Integrated torque spindle package
- Integrated torque transducer
- Servo Motor
- Plug and run design
- Torque transducer is mechanically protected from overload conditions
- Easy to couple to
- Flexible mounting; face or base mount available
- Integrated angle / position sensing
|Torque Capacity||Max Speed|
|Hollow Shaft TorquePRO|
|Sizes Available upon request|
*Other sizes are available.