EMAP | Electric Servo Press
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY PRESS
The Promess Electro-Mechanical Assembly Press (EMAP) is a fully electric, programmable motion controlled ball screw press.
The Promess EMAP offers you the most competitive, accurate, and efficient solution to any assembly requirement.
- Highly accurate motion control
- Integrated force and position monitoring
- Control to a force, position, or any number of other inputs
- Verify every process meets its requirements
- Manufacture with no fault forward
- Never ship a bad part from your facility again
- Advanced motion control for tougher applications
- Multi-axis capacity
- Force ranges from less than an ounce to over 200,000 lbs
Push or pull with equal accuracy
360° mounting orientation
Easy to use Windows software
Capabilities ranging from less than an ounce to over 200,000lbs
Data acquisition and storage
In-process verification and
Integrated load cell
Network multiple system
Ball screw design that features
dynamic press load capacity 2.5 to
3 times greater than the stated
Servo motor and drive system sized to rated press load capacity
System Powered By Promess Software
Promess powerful system software solution offers custom commands, flexible configurations, and adjustable features to address your specific needs.
Features of Promess Software
- Easy to Use
- Data History
EMAP | Servo Press Mechanics
Electric Servo Press System
- Ball screw driven press head
- Servo motor & preamplifier
- Safety Drive Enclosure (SDE)
- Promess UltraPRO Controller
- Digital Signal Conditioner
- Windows based Application Software
- Motor encoder/resolver cable
- Signal cable from pre-amplifier to motion controller
- External sensor(s) with signal conditioning electronics
- Desktop or Panel PC
- Components mounted into an optional electrical panel Ball screw design that features
Looking for a More Tailored Solution?
Looking for a plug and play systems that allows you to be up and running same day as delivery? Learn more about our Work Stations.
EMAP Press Sizing
|Force (kN)||Force (lbf)||Stroke (mm)||Speed (mm/sec)|
|1||225||100, 300||200, 150|
|8||1,800||200, 350, 500||200|
|12||2,700||200, 350, 500||200|
|20||4,500||180, 350, 550||200|
|30||6,750||180, 350, 550||200|
Are you unsure about force requirements – visit our Process Development Center
Prove Out Your Process
The PDC is available to you for help verifying your process at no cost to you. Bring in or send in your parts and work with an engineer to find the technology best suited for your application.
How We Compare to Other Technologies?
When looking for equipment to assemble your parts there are a lot of options. Learn more about how Promess compares to other press technologies.