Electric Press Work Station
The Promess Electric Press Work Station is a stand-alone unit with an integrated Promess Electro Mechanical Assembly Servo Press (EMAP). The Promess Servo Press is a programmable motion controlled ball screw press with integrated motion control and monitoring. The Work Station provides a fully mobile and readily accessible, customized foundation for assembly, test, and lab applications. Unlike conventional work stations, the Promess Work Station is completely electric.
Promess offers 33 standard Electric Press Work Stations with capacities ranging from less than an ounce to over 200,000 pounds to fit any application.
The Promess Work Station offers you the most competitive, accurate, and efficient solution to any assembly requirement.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities ranging from less than an ounce to over 200,000 lbs.
- Clean running
- Fully electric
- Energy efficient
- In-process verification and monitoring
- Ball screw design that features dynamic press load capacity 2.5 to 3 times greater than the stated load capacity
- Integrated load cell
- Servo system sized to read press load capacity within the continuous current zone of the motor and drive
- Push or pull with equal accuracy
- Network multiple systems
- Force vs. Position signature monitoring
- Data acquisition and storage
- Display of Force vs. Position graphs, zooming, and printing
- Gauging functions
- Adjustable process limits and tolerances
Work Station includes
- External position transducers
- Additional load cell ranges
- Shelf for desk top PC
- HMI with keyboard and mouse
*Other sizes, stroke lengths, and speeds are available.