Robot Press L-Series
The Robot Press L-Series is a line of lightweight press systems intended for use as end effectors in robotic assembly applications.
Promess Robot Presses are intended for use in flexible assembly cells where the process requires that the press be brought to the part rather than bringing the part to the press. Part changes or adjustments can be made by changing robotic positioning rather than swapping expensive tooling and die sets, or changing machine designs.
- Press motions are fully programmable
- Integrated Motion Control
- Integrated Monitoring
- Force Feedback
- Presses are equipped with force and position sensors to support intelligent assembly operations
- Lighter press design for mobility
- Lubrication system that allows automatic greasing of the ball nut
- Hardened cap to take load, instead of transferring to robot axis
- Rock-solid mechanical design – use over multiple projects, compounding ROI
- Electronics and mechanics designed to last millions of cycles
- Overload protection built into software to eliminate damaging equipment
Push or pull with equal accuracy
360° mounting orientation
Easy to use Windows software
Capabilities ranging from less than an ounce to over 200,000 lbs
Data acquisition and storage
In-process verification and
Integrated load cell
Network multiple systems
Ball screw design that features
dynamic press load capacity 2.5 to
3 times greater than the stated
Servo system sized to reach rated press load capacity in the continuous current range of the motor & drive
Do You Have an Application?
System Powered By Promess Software
Promess powerful system software solution offers custom commands, flexible configurations, and adjustable features to address your specific needs.
Features of Promess Software
- Easy to Use
- Data History
Robot Press Mechanics
- Fully Programmable Axis of Motion
- Integrated Force Transducer
- Promess Controller with Windows Based Software
- All Required Drives, Electronics & Cables
- Integrated Back Stop Motor Mounting Package
- Mounting Block for Easy Robot Installation
- Additional Load Cell Ranges
- Additional Stroke Lengths
- Single Cable Feedback
- Absolute Encoder
Looking for a More Tailored Solution?
Looking for a plug and play systems that allows you to be up and running same day as delivery? Learn more about our Work Stations.
Prove Out Your Process
The PDC is available to you for help verifying your process at no cost to you. Bring in or send in your parts and work with an engineer to find the technology best suited for your application.
How We Compare to Other Technologies?
When looking for equipment to assemble your parts there are a lot of options. Learn more about how Promess compares to other press technologies.