The Promess Benchtop Press Work Station is a light-weight simplified work station that includes the safety and benefits of a full-size station.
The compact package allows the station to be located in a lab environment, and Promess’ easy to use and highly adaptable software enables quick and easy press assembly validation.
The Benchtop Press Work Station is perfect for lab environments where a component assembly can be optimized by physical testing. This testing throughout the design phase can help to design a process that results in increased throughput, less failed parts, and decreased machine footprint.
Features & Benefits
- Programmable speed and acceleration
- Push and pull capabilities
- Opto-Touch cycle start switch
- 12kN load rating
- Programmable stop points (positions)
- Precise and flexible
- Clean - no oil or air needed
- Energy efficient - only uses power when in cycle
- Quiet - all electric servo press
- Compact all-in-one work station, maximizes use of production space
Benchtop Press includes
- Force vs. position signature monitoring
- Data acquisition
- Display of force vs. position graphs, zooming and printing
- Gauging functions
- Adjustable process limits and tolerances