Work Stations | Benchtop Press
The Promess Benchtop Press Work Station is a compact Size 1 Work Station that includes the safety and benefits of a full-size station.
The benchtop work station features a small footprint and is ready for both low-volume prototyping, through pre production, and into full volume production. Promess’ easy to use and highly adaptable software enables quick and easy press assembly validation.
VIDEO: Benchtop Work Station
Engineered for You
- Workstation can be configured from 3 standard sizes, or a tailored size to fit your application.
- Press Force ranges up to 12kN
- Small footprint is ideal for tight floorspace requirements
- The compact station is perfect for lab environments where a component assembly can be optimized by testing in a controlled environment using production-ready equipment. This testing throughout the design phase can help to design a process that results in increased throughput, less failed parts and decreased machine footprint when it reaches the manufacturing floor.
Features & Capabilities
- Push and Pull Capabilities
- Precise & Flexible
- Repeatability in Your Process
Do You Have an Application?
System Powered By Promess Software
Promess powerful system software solution offers custom commands, flexible configurations, and adjustable features to address your specific needs.
Features of Promess Software
- Easy to Use
- Data History
Benchtop Press Mechanics
Benchtop Press Standard Frame Sizes
*Flexible Configurations and Sizing. Contact us regarding your application.
Prove Out Your Process
The PDC is available to you for help verifying your process at no cost to you. Bring in or send in your parts and work with an engineer to find the technology best suited for your application.
Drawing and Manuals