Hand Held Press
The fully electric Hand-Held Press provides precision servo press control coupled with built in force and position capabilities, in a lightweight, compact handheld package.
The Hand Held Press is controlled with the standard Promess MotionPRO Controller, giving you all of the power of a standard Promess Servo Press.
- Integrated Motion Control
- Integrated Monitoring
- Force Feedback
- Clone your assembly
- Duplicate, precisely for all production
- Fault condition if component is outside parameters for some reason
- Force capacity of 5 kN or 12 kN
- Stroke lengths up to 100 mm
What is your application?
Talk to one of our expert engineers or learn more about proving your
application in our Process Development Center.
System Powered By Promess Software
Promess powerful system software solution offers custom commands, flexible configurations, and adjustable features to address your specific needs.
Features of Promess Software
- Easy to Use
- Data History
HAND HELD PRESS MECHANICS
Handheld Press System Includes
- Ball screw servo driven press head
- Integrated force and position transducers
- Servo motor and Preamplifier
- Promess MotionPRO controller
- Windows Based Promess Application software
- Motor power cable
- Motor encoder/resolver cable
- Signal cable from preamplifier to motion controller
- External sensor(s) with signal conditioning electronics (optional)
- Components mounted into an optional electrical panel
- Desktop or panel PC (optional)
FLEXIBLE SYSTEM FIGURATIONS
Promess software solutions offer a very high level of flexibility, allowing our customers to configure the system solution to fit their process requirements.
Looking for a More Tailored Solution?
Looking for a plug and play systems that allows you to be up and running same day as delivery? Learn more about our Work Stations.
Hand Held Press Sizing
Are you unsure about force requirements – visit our Process Development Center
Drawings and Manuals