Rotational Electro-Mechanical Assembly Press (REMAP)
The Promess Rotational Electro-Mechanical Assembly Press (REMAP) provides fully programmable, precise and independent control of both linear and rotational motion into a single unit. The REMAP system has integrated force and torque sensors for controlling and monitoring the force and torque signals.
The REMAP is compact and easy to integrate into both new and existing systems. Unlike traditional linear/rotational systems involving complex designs and controls, the Promess REMAP comes in one complete, ready to run package.
Features & Benefits
- Press ram extends, retracts, and rotates
- All motion independently controlled
- Programmable position, velocity, acceleration, angle, angular velocity, angular acceleration, and relative and absolute limits
- Press to position
- Turn to angle
- Press to force
- Turn to torque
- Signature monitoring, any combination of:
- Torque vs. angle, force vs. position, force vs. torque, force vs. angle, torque vs. position, etc.
- Gauging of sensing data points such as force, torque, position and angle (single point, minimum, maximum, and average) values
- Adjustable process limits and tolerances
REMAP System Includes
|Linear Axis||Rotational Axis|
|1||100||200||20, 50, 100||250|
|5||200||200||20, 50, 100, 200||250|
|12||400||200||20, 50, 100, 200||250|
|20||400||200||20, 50, 100, 200||250|
|30||400||175||20, 50, 100, 200||250|
|40||400||200||20, 50, 100, 200||250|
|60||400||150||20, 50, 100, 200||250|