Promess is a fast growing, customer driven technology company, looking for innovative and self-motivated individuals to fill roles in the Promess Final Assembly Department.
To be a good fit in Final Assembly, this person must be positive with a good attitude and a team player.
This position will require the worker to be observant and attentive without distractions during the
workday. Also, being organized and thorough with good communication skills bodes well with this
• Assembling and dissembling components on Presses and Workstations
• Assembling small components and products
• Following procedures such as proper torque for bolts and fasteners
• Calibrating Load Cells / Presses
• Some areas require working with 120/230/480 volts AC
• Operating cranes and forklifts to lift heavy components
• Downloading and Uploading computer programs
• Stripping, crimping wires and prepping cables
• Soldering may be required and can be trained if needed
• Ensuring that the products are accurate and meet quality standards by following procedures
• Basic Mechanical and Electrical skills or ability and willingness to learn
• Basic computer skills such as working with Excel, Word, Outlook for emails, etc.
• Basic troubleshooting skills are a plus