Fast growing, customer driven technology company, looking for innovative and self-motivated interns to fill roles in the Promess Information Technology Department.
To be a good fit in our IT department, this person must be a self-learner, hard-worker, self-disciplined
and a detail oriented individual. Interest in a wide variety of IT related duties and initiatives is important
for this position.
• Assisting with desktop support including troubleshooting hardware and software related issues
• Carry out various projects as assigned
• Properly document technical issues, procedures and other related information using a ticketing system and other office programs.
• Ability to troubleshoot hardware/software issues
• Be familiar with a Windows 10 domain environment and other Windows Operating Systems
• Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges by utilizing
common tools such as Search Engines and Manuals or other Documentation
• Ability to create training material and train users on new technology and new apps and features
• Familiarity or experience with configuring and setting up mobile devices
• Ability to follow instructions and pay attention to detail is important
• Experience with some of the following is desired: AD, DNS, DCHP, TCP/IP, Group Policy, Office 365, Intune, Dynamics 365
• Experience with or ability to learn scripting languages such as HTML, CSS, PHP, and or PowerShell is a plus, but not required