Bolt | Reciprocating Actuator | Rapid Motion
The Promess Bolt is a reciprocating actuator paired with Promess’ UltraPRO controller to form a complete package intended for applications requiring programmable, rapid, non-stop motion at frequencies not well suited for a ball screw-type press.
Built in force and position sensing provides feedback to make decisions on the fly and to collect detailed test data.
- Operate at any speed up to 10 cycles/second
- Dynamically adjustable amplitude
- Driving force up to 60 kN
- Integrated Motion Control
- Integrated Monitoring
- Force Feedback
- Clone your assembly
- Duplicate, precisely for all production
- Fault condition if component is outside parameters for some reason
Integrated Force Monitoring
Dynamic Stroke Adjustment
Compression & Tension
Continuous or Externally Triggered Cycle
Do You Have an Application?
BOLT SYSTEM INCLUDES
- Dual-Eccentric Servo Technology
- Integrated force and position transducers
- Servo Motors
- Digital Signal Conditioners (DSC)
- Safety Drive Enclosure
- Promess UltraPRO controller
- Windows based Promess application software
- Motor Power cable
- Motor encoder / resolver cable
- Signal Cable DSC
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- External sensor(s) with signal conditioning electronics
- Components mounted into an optional electrical panel
- Desktop or panel PC
FLEXIBLE SYSTEM CONFIGURATIONS
Promess software solutions offer a high level of flexibility, allowing our customers to configure the system solution to fit their process requirements.
Long Term Characterization of Mechanical parts
Die Compaction of Powdered Materials
Prove Out Your Process
The PDC is available to you for help verifying your process at no cost to you. Bring in or send in your parts and work with an engineer to find the technology best suited for your application.
Drawings and Manuals