The Promess Co-Axial Spindle is a multi-axis, multi-turn torque spindle designed to adapt to the Promess EMAP press ram, using standard Promess Motion Controls.
The Co-Axial Spindle offers up to 2-axis of independent rotational torque and angle control. Its unique ability to rotate each axis inside the other gives the user the ability to rotate tools inside of each other while measuring torque, angle, force and position.
Features & Capabilities
- Torque range from 5Nm – 1500Nm
- Force range from 10kN – 120kN
- Precise angle control and measurement
- Torque and force measurements
- Easy Integration with a robust design
- Torque vs. Angle Monitoring
- Force vs. Angle Monitoring
- Built-in Torque Sensors
- Servo Motor
- Digital Signal Conditioners
What is your application?
Talk to one of our expert engineers or learn more about proving your
application in our Process Development Center.